Sunday, May 4, 2008

The blissful day

We have done our long waited and planned solemnisation on last Sunday, 27.04.08.

Woke up very early in the morning and check in the hotel for make-up and dressing. While friends are busy preparing the setup in the waterfall lounge. I must say they really done a pretty job on that day .. must be having lots of brain-storm for the decoration!!

I like the make up and hair styling.. doesn't look like me right?! ahhaa.. I can be dress up too!

I choose pink series for his shirt & tie, he looks great, isn't he?

The guests arrive punctually, the ceremony run smoothly, the hotel services are professional, the atmosphere is soft and romantic, the photos are great.. the couples are blessed!

We enjoy the day, do you?

Lots of photos taken on the day, please spend your 10 mins to watch this video clips and enjoy how was this remarkable day was made!

To download the photos, click here.


2 comments:

Little Dust =小灰尘= said...

感动得想哭.....

sandra said...

It is lovely!!
I am really happy for you, yiqi!!
Wish you and James have a very sweet life!!